Gulf World is the only facility where guests can interact with rough-toothed dolphins and bottlenose dolphins! Now, guests can interact with them both simultaneously in our newest program, Swim Journey.
Behaviors: Kiss, hand target, handshake with both animals, Slide out photo, Double Dorsal, Mimics and high energy Duration: approx. 30 min shared time with a group
- Participants (18 and above 4’7” ) $169
- An all day admission to Gulf World is included with your ‘Swim With a Dolphin’ encounter. Please set aside extra time to explore the park.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverage.
- Due to the fact that there is no platform in this habitat, participants must be able to comfortably tread water for 30 min.
- Participants must be 18 years old and at least 4’7″ to do program by themselves.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing suit under clothes).
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs
- At Gulf World we have groups of up to 4 people for Swim Journey.
- Only 2 Observers are allowed per swimmer. Observer areas are not shaded.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by our professional photographers.
- Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.