Gulf World Marine Park hours are 10am to 3pm.
We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance due to limitations on capacity.
Thank you to everyone who has been following us during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our animal care team has been busy focusing on the health and well being of our animals. Today, we are pleased to announce that we have brought back some of our team and we will be opening our doors on Wednesday, the 20th of May. Gulf World Marine Park has and will continue to follow public health, state, and local government guidelines for restarting our operation.
We have missed our wonderful guests and look forward to welcoming everyone back in a safe manner.
The following procedures will be in place for an undetermined amount of time, and we will update as needed:
- Guests ages 4 and up are required to wear a mask/face shield while inside buildings.
- We will be operating reduced hours from 10 am to 3 pm.
- All surfaces will be sanitized consistently with CDC guidelines. Additional sanitation stations have been installed throughout the park to ensure hand sanitation.
- Social distancing protocol is in place and signage is posted throughout the property
- We will be offering our Dolphin, and Sea Lion shows in our outdoor stadiums.
- We will not be holding our Feathers and Friends show inside our Tropical Garden Theatre.
- We will have additional attractions as our team members will be walking the park with birds and reptiles performing chats for our guests.
- Our capacity will be limited, for the time being, to 50%, so please book your admissions and Swim Programs on-line in advance.
All Gulf World team members and guests will have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer before entering the park.
At this time, we will only be accepting credit card payments.
We will be enhancing our daily cleaning procedures following the CDC guidelines on cleaning and disinfecting to protect our guests and staff.
For our annual pass holders, please send an email to [email protected] if you plan to visit the park so we can add you to the count to observe the limited capacity each day.
Thank you very much for all of your support.
Gulf World Marine Park is located at 15412 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, Florida 32413. Open daily rain or shine. The marine park is home to a variety of animal species including bottlenose dolphins, California sea lions, harbor seals, penguins, tropical birds, stingrays and African penguins. It is home to the only collection of rough-toothed dolphins in long-term human care in North America. Gulf World is an educational facility and is the most significant contributor to Gulf World Marine Institute, a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of marine mammals and sea turtles.
General admission to the park includes daily shows and exhibits. The show schedule can be found here.
Animal Interactive Programs:
Interactive programs, which includes general admission, are available with a variety of animal species. Guests can choose between three levels of swimming with bottlenose dolphins: dolphin encounter, Swim Adventure or the Royal Swim. Programs are also available with California sea lions, harbor seals, African penguins, stingrays, and rough-toothed dolphins. Guests can interact with multiple species for one price with the VIP Sea Life Experience. Height and/or age restrictions apply.
Gulf World is now open all year (except for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas day).
We invite you to Come for the experience and leave with a mission to help the environment.
Gulf World History:
Gulf World was built in 1969 and opened to the public Memorial Day Weekend 1970. Generations of families have visited Gulf World throughout the years as the park has become a staple family destination in Panama City Beach. An expansion of Gulf World was completed in 2000, adding an indoor garden and bottlenose dolphin stadium. Gulf World joined the Dolphin Discovery family in October of 2015.