Bottlenose Dolphin Encounter
This program is designed for all ages to have a great learning experience and meeting; to know more about the wonderful dolphins by interacting with them. The hand-target is very entertaining as the dolphin will jump to touch your hands. You will also receive an unforgettable hug!
- Participants (48 inches and above) $139.99 regular price
- Participants (40 inches - 47 inches above) $109.99 regular price– must be accompanied in the water by a paying participant 18 yrs + (one on one)
- **children age 1 and up to 39 inches tall – complimentary with accompanying paying adult participant (18+) in the water
- Photos can be purchased in advance and save $20 over 20 digital photos will be taken.
- Behaviors: Hand shake, Hug, Touches, Hand Target, (various activities)
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Food and beverage.
- No personal cameras or cell phones allowed. No personal photos.
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- You must arrive 1 hour prior to your scheduled program time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves
- Participants below 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a paying program participant 18 or older in the water one on one
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact to call 850-234-5271 or email [email protected] prior to booking.
- Kids must wear water diaper if they are not potty trained.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- At Gulf World may have groups of up to 15 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.
*Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World Marine Park.