Bottlenose Dolphin Encounter
This program is designed for all ages to have a great learning experience and meeting; to know more about the wonderful dolphins by interacting with them. The hand-target is very entertaining as the dolphin will jump to touch your hands. You will also receive an unforgettable hug!
- Participants (48 inches and above) $160 regular price
- Participants (40 inches - 47 inches above) $160 regular price– must be accompanied in the water by a paying participant 18 yrs + (one on one)
- **children age 1 and up to 39 inches tall – complimentary with accompanying paying adult participant (18+) in the water
- Behaviors: Hand shake, Hug, Touches, Hand Target, (various activities)
- All photos included average of 20 digital photos
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Food and beverage.
- All observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- Due to limited space, only 2 paid observers per participant over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular park admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Participants under 18 may have one observer that does not pay the $5 observer fee however still is required to pay the general admission to the park. Second observer will be required to pay the $5 observer fee.
- If you have a small child that is not participating in the program you are require to have someone with the child for the entire program time length. Participants can not get in and out of the water during the program.
- You must arrive 1 hour prior to your scheduled program time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves
- Participants below 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a paying program participant 18 or older in the water one on one
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact to call 850-234-5271 or email [email protected] prior to booking.
- Kids must wear water diaper if they are not potty trained.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- At Gulf World may have groups of up to 15 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.
*Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World Marine Park.