NOTE: We recommend that you purchase your tickets by 12:30 a.m. so you’ll have the opportunity to catch all of the shows and chats. Tickets MUST be purchased by 3:15 p.m.
- Online Adults – $26.99 + tax – (Regular $29.99 + tax)
- Seniors – $21.99 + tax (Ages 55 and older)
- Online Children – $16.99 + tax (Ages 5 – 11) – (Regular $19.99 + tax)
- Young Children – FREE (Ages 4 and under)
- All daily shows–shows updated seasonally–and animal exhibits!
- Petting the stingrays in Stingray Bay.
- On-site promotions, contests and discounts (based on availability).
- Access to our snack bars and shopping. PLEASE NOTE: While it takes an average of three to four hours to enjoy the shows and explore the exhibits, you’re welcome to linger longer. Only service animals are permitted in the park, and kennel service is not available for non-service animals.
- While they can be booked on site, there is an additional charge for animal encounters and swims.
- After the shows and interactive programs, our professional Photo Center would be happy to assist you with your photo package purchase.
- Outside food, drink and coolers are not permitted, but you’ll have a variety of tasty snacks to choose from at our onsite eateries! Movie-style popcorn, soft, warm pretzels and even frozen tropical drinks mean you’ll find something to please everyone in your party!
Is Gulf World Open in the rain?
What is the schedule for the park?
Where is Gulf World?
Gulf World is located at 15412 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach. FL 32413. View On Map
What are your operating hours?
The park opens daily--rain or shine--at 9:30 a.m. Hours may vary.
Where can I park, is there a cost for parking?
Gulf World offers free parking. There is a parking lot in front of the building and additional parking in back during busy season.
What can I bring to the park?
You can bring swim suits, strollers, wagons, extra clothing and baby food.
Do you offer refunds?
Gulf World has a no refunds policy for bookings. Refunds are only given if a program is cancelled by Gulf World.
If I pay for a dolphin encounter, do I have to pay general admission?
No, general admission is included in all interactive programs.
Is there a place to eat in the park?
Yes, we have a dolphin grill and a snack bar that has items from pizza to burgers and chicken fingers.
Is the park handicap accessible?
Select the date you would like to visit from the calendar below.