Gulf World Marine Park hours are currently 10am to 5pm.
We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance due to limitations on capacity.
Thank you to everyone who has been following us during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our animal care team has been busy focusing on the health and well being of our animals. Today, we are pleased to announce that we have brought back some of our team and we will be opening our doors on Wednesday, the 20th of May. Gulf World Marine Park has and will continue to follow public health, state, and local government guidelines for restarting our operation.
We have missed our wonderful guests and look forward to welcoming everyone back in a safe manner.
The following procedures will be in place for an undetermined amount of time, and we will update as needed:
- We will be operating reduced hours from 10 am to 5 pm.
- All surfaces will be sanitized consistently with CDC guidelines. Additional sanitation stations have been installed throughout the park to ensure hand sanitation.
- Social distancing protocol is in place and signage is posted throughout the property
- We will be offering all three of our daily show presentations.
- We will have additional attractions as our team members will be walking the park with birds and reptiles performing chats for our guests.
- Our capacity will be limited, for the time being, to 50%, so please book your admissions and Swim Programs on-line in advance.
All Gulf World team members and guests will have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer before entering the park.
At this time, we will only be accepting credit card payments.
We will be enhancing our daily cleaning procedures following the CDC guidelines on cleaning and disinfecting to protect our guests and staff.
For our annual pass holders, please send an email to [email protected] if you plan to visit the park so we can add you to the count to observe the limited capacity each day.
Thank you very much for all of your support.
Is Gulf World Open in the rain?
Gulf World is open daily rain or shine. Click here for hours
What is the schedule for the park?
Where is Gulf World?
Gulf World is located at 15412 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach. FL 32413. View On Map
What are your operating hours?
The park opens daily--rain or shine--at 9:30 a.m. Hours may vary.
Where can I park, is there a cost for parking?
Gulf World offers free parking. There is a parking lot in front of the building and additional parking in back during busy season.
What can I bring to the park?
You can bring swim suits, strollers, wagons, extra clothing and baby food.
Do you offer refunds?
Gulf World has a no refunds policy for bookings. Refunds are only given if a program is cancelled by Gulf World.
If I pay for a dolphin encounter, do I have to pay general admission?
No, general admission is included in all interactive programs.
Is there a place to eat in the park?
Yes, we have a dolphin grill and a snack bar that has items from pizza to burgers and chicken fingers.
Is the park handicap accessible?