Harbor Seal Encounter
Swim with a Seal!
New Program: Get up close and personal with a Harbor Seal. Get in the water with these amazing creatures as you get to know their unique personalities and characteristics. Learn about the differences between Sea Lion and Seals by seeing them up close and personal.
Behaviors: Handshake, Hug, Swim By, Cradle, Mimics and Free time (various activities)
Duration: approx. 20 min shared time with a group
- Participants (48 inches and above) $100 regular price
- Behaviors: Handshake, Hug, Swim By, Cradle, Mimics and Free time (various activities)
- All photos included average of 15 digital photos
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Food and beverage.
- The Harbor Seal habitat does now allow for observers. However, children under 18 can be accompanied to the habitat by their parents. Parents are able to watch with limited visibility from the side of the habitat.
- You must arrive 1 hour prior to your scheduled program time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetic, or pacemakers is required to contact to call 850-234-5271 or email [email protected] prior to booking.
- Participants must be at least 55 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Participants between 40 inches tall and 54 inches tall must be accompanied by a paying program participant 18 or older in the water (one on one)
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing suit under clothes).
- This program can have groups of up to 8 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.