Gulf World is the only place nationwide where you can swim with a rough-toothed dolphin! You’ll experience the power and playfulness of this amazing marine mammal in waist to chest-deep water. A professional photographer will take photos that you can purchase in the Photo Department.
- Participants (54 inches and above) $179 regular price.
- Participants (42 inches to 53 inches) $159 regular price– must be accompanied in the water by a paying participant 18 yrs + (one-on-one)
- See pricing on booking calendar. Discounted rates on specific days.
- Behaviors: Belly Ride, Kiss, Handshake, Hand Target, Hug and Caresses and Various Activities.
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverages.
- Due to limited space, only one paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay for general admission plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer with the option to pay $5 for one extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- No cameras are allowed.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-234-5271 to make your reservation.
- Participants must be at least 54 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Participants 42 inches tall to 53 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at the check-in desk.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel -- we recommend wearing your swimsuit under clothes.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled swim time, and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs
- This a a shared/group activity with up to four other people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Every Swim Adventure is photographed by our professional photographers.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Digital photos or prints may be purchased at the Photo Department desk after the program.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
Rough-Toothed Dolphin Swim Adventuer
Gulf World is the only facility in North American to house these unique dolphins...and now you can swim with them!