New Program: Get up close and personal with a California Sea Lion. Get in the water with these amazing creatures as you get to know their unique personalities and characteristics. Guests ages 12 and older are invited to interact with a California Sea Lion in an all new in-water experience. Participants will learn valuable information about these extraordinary animals and what they can do to help their wild counterparts. At Gulf World we invite guests to come for the experience and leave with a mission to help the environment and the animals that call if home.
Behaviors: Hand shake, Cradle, Swim By
Duration: approx. 20 min shared time with a group
- Behaviors: Touch, Swim By, Cradle
- All photos included average of 15 digital photos
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Food and beverage.
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact Gulf World prior to booking. Please email [email protected]
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and 4' 8" tall to participate.
- Participants will be measured before participating in the program at check-in.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless canceled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing the suit under clothes).
- You must arrive 1 hour prior to your scheduled program time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- This program can have groups of up to 6 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.