The stingray snorkel program allows guests to snorkel alongside two species of stingrays: Cownose and Southern. Enter the pool where you can kneel down in the water to touch, feed and interact with these graceful creatures in our new 20,000-gallon indoor habitat.
Guests must provide their own snorkel gear, do to CDC guidelines.
Learn about how stingrays eat, live in the ocean and become acquainted with two species of stingrays, Cownose and Southern. Includes: cradle, hug, feeding, playing with enrichment toys and free snorkel time.
- Price: $69 per person regular price.
- Guests must be 48 inches tall to participate in the program
- See pricing on booking calendar. Discounted rates on specific days.
- Stingray Behaviors: free snorkel time, cradle and feeding
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Guests must provide their own snorkel gear, do to CDC guidelines.
- Photos of your experience.
- Food and beverage.
- This program is in a public area. Observers are allowed.
- No personal photography.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact Gulf World prior to booking. Please email [email protected]
- Participants must be 4 feet tall to participate
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants are required to kneel down in the water on their knees during the program.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless canceled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing the suit under clothes)
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled program time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- This program can have groups of up to 6 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed for observers or participants.
- Every Interactive Program is photographed by our professional photographers.
- Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
Stingray Interactive Program
The stingray snorkel program allows guests to snorkel alongside two species of stingrays: Cownose and Southern. Enter the pool where you can kneel down in the water to touch, feed and interact with these graceful creatures in our new 20,000-gallon indoor habitat. Learn about how stingrays eat, live in the ocean and become acquainted with two species of stingrays, Cownose and Southern.
*Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World Marine Park.
Live Stingray Bay Webcam!