The stingray snorkel program allows guests to snorkel alongside two species of stingrays: Cownose and Southern. Enter the pool where you can kneel down in the water to touch, feed and interact with these graceful creatures in our new 20,000-gallon indoor habitat. Learn about how stingrays eat, live in the ocean and become acquainted with two species of stingrays, Cownose and Southern. Includes: kiss, cradle, hug, feeding, playing with enrichment toys and free snorkel time.
- Price: $69 per person regular price.
- Guests must be 48 inches tall to participate in the program
- See pricing on booking calendar. Discounted rates on specific days.
- Stingray Behaviors: Kiss, free snorkel time, cradle and feeding
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Photos of your experience.
- Food and beverage.
- This program is in a public area. Observers are allowed.
- No personal photography.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact Gulf World prior to booking. Please email [email protected]
- Participants must be 4 feet tall to participate
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants are required to kneel down in the water on their knees during the program.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless canceled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing the suit under clothes)
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled program time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- This program can have groups of up to 6 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed for observers or participants.
- Every Interactive Program is photographed by our professional photographers.
- Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
Stingray Interactive Program
The stingray snorkel program allows guests to snorkel alongside two species of stingrays: Cownose and Southern. Enter the pool where you can kneel down in the water to touch, feed and interact with these graceful creatures in our new 20,000-gallon indoor habitat. Learn about how stingrays eat, live in the ocean and become acquainted with two species of stingrays, Cownose and Southern.
*Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World Marine Park.
Live Stingray Bay Webcam!