Trainer for a Day is the perfect experience for the ultimate animal lover. You’ll shadow our Gulf World animal care team all day and go behind the scenes to work with our ocean ambassadors. Each animal area you work with will be filled with animal facts and conservation information on our animal world. Participants must wear mask/face covering at all times (not while in water)
- Price: $329.99 regular price(ages 12 and up.)
- General admission to Gulf World is included. Enjoy shows, educational chats and explore the indoor and outdoor exhibits home to a variety of animals. See show schedule here.
- An all day program: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- During the day, you will assist in food preparation, training sessions and make an on stage appearance in the Dolphin Show. Make sure to bring your swimsuit because you’ll also participate in the Royal Swim.
- Receive a complimentary Gulf World Marine Park trainer t-shirt.
- Digital photos of the experience.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Food and beverage.
- Observers are not allowed during behind the scenes tour - only during Royal Swim.
- Observer Rules for Royal Swim portion:
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- Participants must be 12 years old.
- Participants must wear mask/face covering at all times (not while in water)
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact Gulf World prior to booking. Please email [email protected]
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing suit under clothes)
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- This program can have groups of up to 2 people.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.
*Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World Marine Park.